POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: omniVERSE
Date: 14 Dec 1999 08:52:12
Message: <38564b8c@news.povray.org>
Oh, no, never.  You are a true POVer, guess I could say anyhow.
 I was getting a mental image of my parents pecking at the keyboard trying
desparately to render just a basic example scene file or do a sphere {0,1
pigment {color red 1}}  (they would no doubt never get the camera or a light
in there to see a self-made scene).
They just happen to be born around mid-1930's is all.
To be fair though my mother manages to do plenty enough on a computer (after
a couple years of my teaching her), just nothing like POV-Ray ever done.  My
father... well, he can just get by running a Poker card game himself and get
signed onto AOL and lose himself on the internet once there.
So, yes, there's something quite laughable going on at my parents place when
it comes to the PC      :-D

Bob